Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home is where your story begins...

So, I know it has been a while.  I seem to always have excuses legitimate reasons for why I can't post and I promise, once I catch up you will understand how busy we have been. Not to mention how quickly our baby turned into a little man...I mean, WOW, is he taking in everything or what.

May 25, 2012. The day that Daniel and I became first time homeowners. {yayyyy!} We love our new home and so does Landin. We are so excited to have a home of our own to raise Landin in. (and I am excited about the fun, educational playroom I have planned!) 

here is Daniel opening our door for the first time!

Landin passed out on our first night in the house. We could have stayed in the hotel longer but what fun would that have been? :)
(147/366)

Until my next post,
Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment