Sunday, February 26, 2012

a cold day in after a warm day out.

056/366
It is crazy to me how quickly weather can change. I guess it is because growing up in school (where ever you live) you are taught that there are four seasons. Teachers show pictures of something that represents each season and that is how you picture the world when you are a little kid. Snow in Winter, Beautiful leaves in the fall, Days out by the pool in the Summertime and lovely flowers blooming in the Spring. I never once remember having an almost 70* day followed by one that barely makes it into the 40's, this just blows my mind! But, this year that is definitely how things have been going. So, since Friday just happened to be a typical Winter day, we enjoyed staying inside. Landin spent most of his day napping {in which I should have done the same!} and Daniel and I just caught up on Fraiser (for the 4th time!)
It was a nice, relaxing day...days that seem boring but the family time is priceless!

Until tomorrow,
Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment