Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day pictures--early!

Today was fantastic! It was actually warmer outside and Daniel, Landin and I went to Target (yes, again!) and to run some fun errands. It was a nice family day :) Landin is getting some more teeth so he is a little cranky, but definitely not anything like I expected for a teething baby.

After this, we did a Valentine's day photo shoot. We had a lot of fun and Landin clearly loves having his picture taken. I couldn't be happier with the pictures that we got. Our sweet boy is a little flirt and I am going to cherish all of the Valentine's days I can with him because soon he will be wanting to go to the store to buy teddy bears and such for his 3rd grade "girlfriend"

So here is the other favorite of mine and Daniel's!

Until tomorrow,
Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment