Monday, February 13, 2012

A post about Sunday.

Yes, another yogurt face picture. But I have something fun to report with it this time. Landin has really taken off with his fun yogurt eating time and finished exactly or a little more than half of his yogurt container and enjoyed every second of it! It was so great to watch. So, that was really our excitement of yesterday...it was really icyish out so we didn't go out at all yesterday. Landin is such a goof and he always makes us laugh. He has more teeth that will be through in the next couple days and we can't wait for them to stop troubling him!

I have been thinking a ton lately about Landin getting bigger. In under five months, our sweet little newborn baby will be a year old. holy smokes, where has the time gone? They say an easy pregnancy leads to a fussy baby. But I had both a good pregnancy and a great baby...I wonder what's in store for toddlerhood!?!

Landin,
I can't wait for you to look back through this blog one day {and I know you are a boy, so it might not be so exciting...but I know your someday wife will enjoy it!} I sat in the shower just thinking about who you will become, what you will be like and what you will put your OCD paranoid mom through in the years to come...and I can't wait. I am so excited for you to come home with a completely muddy expensive shirt and the time that you bring bugs into the house and they get loose (please don't do this too often!) I know that is stuff that mom's dread, but it means that you are enjoying life and that is one of the top things on my list of things that I want for you.
I love you, sweet boy.
Love,
your mom



No comments:

Post a Comment