Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seven Months.


I can't believe we have a 7 month old. I feel like my pregnancy flew by, but I had no idea time could go by faster than it did when I was pregnant...but I was wrong! A week goes by and it feels like the length that some of my days used to seem before Landin was here. It is an indescribable feeling, but time is flying by way too quickly!

So on Landin's 7 month birthday, mom and Landin went out to the stores! It was a good day looking for Summer clothes for Landin {kind of ironic since it is supposed to snow today} but anyway...we also picked up things for Landin's valentine's day shoot {stay tuned for that one next week!}

When Daniel was up with us, we went to the park...have I mentioned we love the park? We went walking and just spent time out in the nice weather together as a family. So that is where my other two pictures come from. Landin was so excited for the walk at the beginning, but the vibrations of the track likes to put Landin to sleep, so that is where the after picture comes from!


















Until tomorrow,
Landin's mom

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute and getting so big. I feel like it was just yesterday we were messaging each other about c sections. And now we have 7 month olds. It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete