Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3 January 2012 {Day 3}


Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Not much went on in our house today. Daniel returned to work after a nice long weekend for the new year holiday and Landin & I spent the day snuggled in bed napping and nursing the hours away. The challenge picture for today was actually this evening when my stomach got the best of me and I had to get some dinner :) Needless to say, this picture represents our day perfectly. Landin had a couple hours of fun time, but between a growth spurt and his teeth trying to break through, right next to mom (and the amber necklace) is right where he wanted to be.

I am now going to spend the rest of the evening straightening the house and indulging in numerous episodes of Say Yes to the Dress!

until tomorrow,
-Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment