Thursday, January 12, 2012

milestone: First playdate!


You may not consider that a milestone, but considering where we live, and the fact that we don't get out much, this definitely felt like a milestone to me :) Landin and I had a wonderful time with my friend Beth and her daughter, Emalee. We had some fun playing at the house and then we wasted some time at BuyBuyBaby. I could spend hours in there by myself, but add in another person who loves shopping, has a child and is pregnant with a sweet baby girl and you could have just lost the two of us for the day! We then stopped quickly at the mall (it is funny that when you have babies, you spend more time in stores for them and the mall seems less exciting!) and ended the outing with T.G.I. Friday's...the kids were definitely a hit there, everyone thought they were adorable and loved them!

We spent the rest of the afternoon just having mom and Landin time and cleaning since Landin's Nanny, Grandpa and Auntie Kellynne come to visit tomorrow! Obviously they don't care if every crevice of my home is dusted, but I am a bit OCD when it comes to having people over to my house and I blame it on my mom!

So here are the rest of the pictures! The next few days will more than likely be picture overload...we have a busy weekend ahead of us!
he had so much fun looking at, and interacting with Emalee!
...and she used Landin as good practice on how to be gentle with her baby sister that is on the way!
who doesn't love race cars?!
had a little mom time with my sleepy head afterwards!
and he passed out on his favorite pillow...his dad<3

Hope you enjoyed the pictures :)
Until tomorrow,
Landin's mom





No comments:

Post a Comment