Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23


"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you...
after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

This little boy seriously has my heart. {as well as his dad!} I could not picture my life without my two guys by my side every day. Today was such an amazing day. Landin and I just hung out having fun all morning and into the early afternoon. There wasn't much of a nap time (just enough to hold him over)...but I am not even sure I remember him fussing more than once. We played with his stacking cups and stacking rings, sang songs with his singing workbench, and worked on crawling! We also listened and read books together and played on his exersaucer (me dancing to the music that his exersaucer makes and him spinning around and laughing!)

We ended the afternoon and entered the evening time with a nice long family nap with Daniel :) Those are always nice! Landin then enjoyed some yummy pears...he wasn't too sure about them at first, but eventually decided to gum away at them anyway! Our little munchkin wasn't too sleepy at his bedtime, so him and Daniel played the "my handbug thing is going to get you" where Daniel pretends his hand is a spider and crawls all over Landin while Landin tries to follow Daniel's hand with his eyes! This led to some eye rubbing, which ended the evening of fun by Landin being put in his crib. He was such a big boy! He didn't cry at all, just played with his piglet and drifted off to sleep :)

wonderful day. This is seriously the best age yet for Landin. I love how interactive he is and how he seems to know everything we are doing. He is taking in so much, "talking" up a storm and loving every day (and so are we!) We are probably some of the world's proudest parents.

Until tomorrow,
Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment