Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mama...


...That's right, he said it! Last night I walked out of the room while Daniel got Landin for bed...suddenly I heard my calling, "emm maa maaaa!" So excited. He conquered the word this morning and now when he whines he just says "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma" over and over, but I don't mind...yet! haha. I am sure the day will come where I will want to change my name :)

So that is our excitement. It is actually kind of funny because I have been working my tale off trying to get him to say "dada" first...but today, I swore I heard a faint "da" in the middle of all those motherly callings, only time will tell!

On to the next subject...I know I have been saying this forever, but I {really} think the teeth are coming soon. Landin was super cuddly and snuggly today. We just laid on the cuddler for about 30 minutes snuggling before he fell asleep in my arms... I can't remember the last time that happened :) So here is a picture of our cuddle time!
until tomorrow,
Landin's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment